HBO Go vs HBO now are 2 different #streaming services offered by HBO. HBO Go is on the demand with cable service while HBO Now is a standalone platform. Both offers almost the same content, just the manner of access is different. #HBOGo supports more platforms and is more flexible than #HBONow. HBO Go was the first mover as it was launched in 2010 while HBO Now launched 5 years later in 2015. HBO Now has a 30 day free trial but it is not there in HBO Go.
For more info contact @ +1-844-227-1410.continue reading →
- Verify the network speed
- Check the Network settings
- Restart your #streaming #device
- Restart your router
- Use signal boosters or range extenders
- Verify the hardware connections
- Check the video formats that you play
continue reading →
The setup process is the same for all the device variants under the Roku brand. You just need to know some few easy steps for the streaming stick plus setup.
- In the first place, after unboxing the package you will get the streaming stick, HDMI cable, USB cable, and Roku #remote
- Subsequently, you can connect the streaming stick plus to the HDMI port of your television
- But it is better to connect the stick to the power port using the USB cable to avoid any power interruption from TV
- Sign in
Use your #Roku #streaming #remote to search for the channel. There will be an arrow key on your remote to scroll on the channels. Click the ok button on the remote once find the HBO GO channel. It will open up the page with the #channel information. Then again click Ok button on the Add tab in the screen. By clicking on it, the page will redirect to the payment gateway. Then the #HBOGO channel will be added to your subscription list of channels.
Further details visit hbogo.com/activate page orcontinue reading →
Aurora offers the best IPX-TCW3 that provides one of the most advanced #IP #streaming solutions on the market. The #IPX-TCW3 is the industry's first 4K2K IP #wall_plate with zero compression and latency based on BlueRiver NT platform. For more details, call us at +1 (732) 591-5800 or visit the website https://auroramultimedia.com/
continue reading →