How to Reset Juno Email Password
Juno is an Internet and email service provider well known for its free dial-up email service. If you've lost or forgotten your password, you can quickly contact Juno by using a special "Reset Juno Email Password" page on the Juno website. By entering a few account details and submitting a form, you'll let the Juno team know that you need to recover your lost or forgotten password. They'll contact you, let you reset it and also let you choose a new password.
You can reset your Juno password by following these steps:
- On your computer, you will need to double-click on the Juno icon on your desktop.
- Once the Juno email gets launched in your computer, you will need to select Email to connect.
- After selecting Email, you will need to click on the Options and then select Password and Security option.
- The next prompts will ask you to enter your current password and your new password (twice).
- After you have entered your old and new password in the provided field, you will need to click on the OK button. Your new password will be configured for your Juno email account right away.
Ways to reset the Juno email password
If you forget the password of the Juno email services then there are few things that you must remember and do exactly to deal with the ordeal. First and foremost you will have to remember all the personal information and the other things that you has saved while creating the new email account. On the other hand if at any point you think that you need technical support for the process of Juno password recovery you can call them at juno email password reset number and seek the professional help. Or you can also mail them for any other additional information or anything else. The customer care team of the Juno is very famous for their troubleshooting techniques. Apart from these there are also other ways of Juno Email Password Reset.