How To Fix Netflix Streaming Issue On Roku?
If your Netflix stops streaming on Roku device, then first you need to deactivate and then reactivate your Netflix application on your mobile device. Restart mobile device and follow the below steps:
- Go to the “Home button” on your remote for Roku home screen.
- Click on “Settings”.
- Now click on “Netflix Settings”.
- Deactivate this player from your “Netflix account”.
- A command will ask for your approval click “Yes”.
- Your Roku device is now deactivated for now.
- Go to the home screen and Netflix account this time click on “Activate”.
- Sign in to your “Roku account” and try streaming Netflix
- For more information call us or visit us at 1 855 869 7373 +44 8000418324 Roku Error Help