EDB to PST Conversion tool
For overall break-free mail flow in any organisation, it is a must to ensure that exchange server is running in optimal condition. Sometimes it could be storing hundreds of mailboxes and on top of all that it is a calendaring software and a contacts manager too. However as exchange admins would readily acknowledge, it is not free from its fair share of errors. If you are in the same boat and are unsure as to what to do, then fret not try out the EdbMails EDB to PST exchange recovery solution. Trying out EdbMails is as easy as going to the official site and downloading the setup file.
Once you install and launch the Free EDB to PST Converter version of EdbMails, you'll feel right at home as its user interface is rather easy to get used to. The simplified front end masks the sophisticated back end algorithms that work to felicitate easy and quick recovery of exchange databases. The original database and all the information contained within is secure . If EDB recovery with utmost reliability is your goal then look no further than EdbMails. Thanks to easy to user interface EdbMails is operable by even a non technical person.
Additional Key-Attributes of Free EDB File Converter Software
- Convert Exchange database into Outlook PST with just a few clicks.
- 24x7, 365 days Technical support.
- View all the EDB contents before export.
- Direct EDB migration to Office 365 and Live Exchange Server supported.
- Retrieve all mail components such as to address, cc,bcc,time, subject,from address, mail header as well as the body.
- No size limit to the EDB file and maintains the folder structure intact.
- Non English Unicode Support.
The best EDB to PST Tool
If you want to safeguard your exchange database then it is important to mention that you have an excellent recovery utility like EdbMails in your toolkit. Not only is EdbMails a guarantee to resolve any exchange database errors and complications that one may encounter but it also ensures peace of mind as there is less likelihood of exchange downtime that could affect the workflow.