A Guide to Woo-Commerce in WordPress
If you are thinking about venturing into eCommerce Development Company then you might be wondering what platform to choose for your store can be overwhelming as there are many software available for that. Woo-commerce plugin in WordPress for an eCommerce website is the platform that you are looking for.
What is woo-commerce?
Woo commerce was launched by WordPress Theme developer WooTheme back in September 2011. It is an open source free e-commerce plugin which is offered by WordPress. It is designed for all types of the online store from small to large business. It can be easily downloaded on WordPress and offers a variety of themes from which you can choose from.
Why woo-commerce is the right choice for you?
Its features consist of
1. User-friendly interface – You can easily create a mobile-friendly website which is responsive in devices of every size.
2. It's Free- Its free to download on WordPress.
3. Built-in payment method – For your online store, there is an excellent built-in payment method which allows your customers to pay online.
4. Highly Flexible and easy to use – You can easily use its plugin to add products to your shopping & wishlist, email template, etc which helps you to create a beautiful online store for your eCommerce business.
5. Beyond eCommerce – Here you can also create other websites using a woo-commerce plugin. So even if you are not into the online store you can use its feature to create other websites. For Example, you can use woo-commerce to sell hotels rooms, tickets, etc. Booking plugin can take care of that. You can also sell paid membership.