10 Simple Ways To Look Effortlessly Chic
Chic style never goes out of date, learn how to make it your own.
- Learn what styles of clothing look best on your body.
- Invest in timeless pieces, not the trendy pieces.
- Classic cuts and classic lined clothing are your best friends.
- Reorganize your wardrobe using the 80/20 rule, and what fits your new styles. It’s wardrobe rehab time.
5. Layering is where it’s at, especially in the winter time. Go ahead and layer up a button up shirt under a sweater to give your outfit a little spice.
6. Feel free to cuff the sleeves of your jeans or your button ups to give you that effortless look. A little cuffing never killed nobody.
7. Invest in statement dresses with double look details like ruffles and lace. Paired with a simple clutch, you’re bound to achieve the style that you crave.
8.Add an edge to your outfit by adding on a patterned scarf.
9. Liven up an all black outfit with a statement bag or heels.
10. Most importantly! Wear what makes you feel good! Whether it’s a tight body-con, or a loose a-line, it’s important for you to feel your ultimate best in what you’re wearing.